The Centers for Family Change has provided treatment to children, adolescents and adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) for over 25 years. We offer evidenced based treatments for ADHD, as described below.
For Children and Adolescents
- To assist parents in better understanding ADHD
- To assist parents in developing more effective parenting strategies
- To address behavioral concerns and family conflicts related to ADHD
- To help parents enlist their children and teens in managing their ADHD
- To address problems related to ADHD including achievement problems, anxiety and depression
- To help children and teens develop more effective strategies to manage their ADHD symptoms
- To help children and teens cope with an ADHD diagnosis
- To address concerns related to ADHD: low self-esteem, anxiety and achievement issues
- To address the impact of ADHD on adult relationships
- To assist individuals and their partners in coping more effectively with ADHD
- To help individuals manage and cope more effectively with Adult ADHD
- To address concerns related to ADHD: anxiety, depression and work concerns
Fees for Treatment
Most insurance will cover the cost of the therapy sessions for the treatment of ADHD.
Frequently Asked Questions About ADHD Treatment
This section address the following questions:
- Can therapy cure ADHD?
- What is/are the best way/ways to treat ADHD?
- Don’t children outgrow ADHD?
- Medication Treatment
- Neurofeedback and memory treatment: worth considering?
- Why should family members be involved in the treatment of ADHD?