2625 Butterfield Rd., St. 101N.
Oakbrook, IL 60523
- Peter Perrotta, Ph.D.
- Michael Christakos, M.A., LCPC
- Martha Cook, M.S.W., LCSW, LMFT
- Samantha Eiler, M.A.
- Azadeh Fatemi, Ph.D.
- Kim D. Grant, Ph.D.
- Katharine Grinnell-Noak, Psy.D.
- Nancy Hamp, M.A., LCPC
- Hayley Nelson, M.A., LPC
- Jennifer Paterakis, M.S., LCPC
- Wendy Romano, M.S.W., LCSW
- Amy Schut, M.S., LCPC
- Michael Sheputis, M.A., LCPC, CADC
- Christine Skinner, M.A., LCPC
- Deborah Sobiesczyzk, M.S.W., LCSW
- Ross Sweeney, M.S.W., LCSW
- Elyssa Thompson, M.S.W., LCSW
- Leah Travers-Pucci, M.S.W., LCSW
- Charlene Wojnowski-Sparacio, Ph.D., LCSW
Teletherapy Now Available at Centers for Family Change!
We are currently offering secure video and phone therapy for new and existing clients.
The Centers for Family Change was established in 1985 to provide high quality cost effective therapy.
Our founders initially focused their work on childhood, adolescent, and family concerns. As we have grown over the years (4 locations and 20 plus clinicians) we have expanded our services to address a wide range of issues and concerns. While we have grown significantly we remain committed to providing high quality care. Our therapists use evidence based treatment approaches, receive in-service trainings and consultation, and routinely obtain regular feedback from all of their clients which helps us better evaluate the effectiveness of our services.
Addictions, ADHD (all ages), Anxiety, Depression, Eating Disorders, Family therapy, LGBTQ concerns, Marital & Relationship issues, Problems of Childhood & Adolescence, Stress Management, and Trauma