180 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, Il 60601
*Teletherapy only until further notice
535 S. Washington
Naperville, Il 60540
2625 Butterfield Rd.
Oakbrook, IL 60523
- Peter Perrotta, Ph.D.
- Michael Christakos, M.A., LCPC
- Samantha Eiler, M.A., LPC
- Hayley Forrest, M.A., LCPC
- Kim D. Grant, Ph.D.
- Katharine Grinnell-Noak, Psy.D.
- Nancy Hamp, M.A., LCPC
- Gayle Robin Lane, M.A., LPC
- Madeline Malabanan, M.A., LCPC, NCC
- Melissa Michalewicz, M.A., LCPC
- Azmin Pedraza, M.S.W., LSW
- Wendy Romano, M.S.W., LCSW
- Amy Schut, M.S., LCPC
- Eiliana Silva, Ed.D., LCPC
- Ross Sweeney, M.S.W., LCSW
- Elyssa Thompson, M.S.W., LCSW
- Leah Travers-Pucci, M.S.W., LCSW
- Charlene Wojnowski-Sparacio, Ph.D., LCSW
10735 S. Cicero Ave.
Oak Lawn, Il 60643
We Are Hiring!
The Centers for Family Change is looking for ethical, motivated and committed therapists to join our practice (offices in Oakbrook, Naperville, Oak Lawn, and Downtown Chicago, as well as the option of working remotely). Visit our hiring page to find out more!
About the Centers for Family Change:
The Centers for Family Change was established in 1985. Initially, we focused on working with children, adolescents and families. As we have grown over the past 30 years we have expanded our services to address a wide range of issues. However, our commitment to providing high-quality cost-effective services is unchanged. Moreover, we continue to strive to offer services that are respectful of our clients, collaborative in nature, and attuned to the effects of family, social and political factors on our clients’ lives. Our therapists use evidence-based treatment approaches, receive in-service trainings and consultation, and actively solicit feedback from all of our clients to help us better evaluate the effectiveness of our services.