ADHD, addictions, adult concerns...
depression & mood disorders,
eating disorders, family problems...
marital & couples issues...
stress management & trauma.
2625 Butterfield Rd., St. 101N.
Oakbrook, IL 60523
- Peter Perrotta, Ph.D.
- Michael Christakos, M.A., LCPC
- Martha Cook, M.S.W., LCSW, LMFT
- Samantha Eiler, M.A., LPC
- Azadeh Fatemi, Ph.D.
- Hayley Forrest, M.A., LPC
- Kim D. Grant, Ph.D.
- Katharine Grinnell-Noak, Psy.D.
- Nancy Hamp, M.A., LCPC
- Madeline Malabanan, M.A., NCC, LPC
- Wendy Romano, M.S.W., LCSW
- Amy Schut, M.S., LCPC
- Michael Sheputis, M.A., LCPC, CADC
- Christine Skinner, M.A., LCPC
- Ross Sweeney, M.S.W., LCSW
- Elyssa Thompson, M.S.W., LCSW
- Leah Travers-Pucci, M.S.W., LCSW
- Charlene Wojnowski-Sparacio, Ph.D., LCSW
535 S. Washington
Naperville, Il 60540
About the Centers for Family Change:
The Centers for Family Change was established in 1985. Initially, we focused on working with children, adolescents and families. As we have grown over the past 30 years we have expanded our services to address a wide range of issues. However, our commitment to providing high-quality cost-effective services is unchanged. Moreover, we continue to strive to offer services that are respectful of our clients, collaborative in nature, and attuned to the effects of family, social and political factors on our clients’ lives. Our therapists use evidence-based treatment approaches, receive in-service trainings and consultation, and actively solicit feedback from all of our clients to help us better evaluate the effectiveness of our services.
Addictions, ADHD (all ages), Anxiety, CBT, Depression, Eating Disorders, Family Therapy, Issues involving Diversity, LGBTQ concerns, Marital & Relationship Concerns, Problems of Childhood & Adolescence, Stress Management, and Trauma.